What you will need your guests to bring if you have “Foam” at your party:
Water Shoes, Towel to take home (we offer complimentary towels), water bottle and signed Liability Waiver.
About our Foam:
We use only the highest quality solution for our foam. It’s bio-degradable, non-staining, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic! It’s also safe for babies, pets, the environment including lawns and gardens.
Our foam is made up of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerol & Water. These are also the main ingredient used in things like shampoo, dish soap, and even toothpaste but without the additional chemicals and perfumes. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), a cleaning agent and surfactant, is an ingredient in many personal care and cleaning products. SLS is derived from natural sources like coconut and palm kernel oil.
Multiple scientific bodies have reviewed SLS as an ingredient in personal care and cleaning products and determined its typical use in these applications to be safe for both consumers and the environment. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) includes SLS on its list of multipurpose additives allowed as a direct food additive. For more information on SLS please visit.
Glycerol, sometimes referred to as glycerin, is sugar alcohol widely used in a variety of personal care products, including toothpaste, hair conditioner, cosmetics, and moisturizers. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is the primary regulator of over-the-counter products and food packaging materials. FDA has approved glycerol for use as an additive to food packaging materials. Glycerol also has been approved for use in skincare products. FDA has placed glycerol on its Generally Recognized as Safe List. For more information on Glycerol please visit.
What else you need to know:
- We supply center guests with goggles and towels. we recommend that they bring a towel for “take-home” (continued warmth, sitting in the car, etc.).
- Children in the foam must wear some type of water shoes so they don’t slip/fall. Goggles should be worn at all times in the foam.
- The foam can be cold, so it is advisable to bring a second pair of clothes for afterward.
- Children will be briefed on “Foam Rules” before entering the Foam Room. These rules are strongly enforced and upon breaking any of the rules (first time), the child will be removed from the area.
- The level of foam will be dictated by the height of the children.
- Please Have a water bottle on hand for after the foam, as the soap sometimes makes children thirsty.
- Foam should not be breathed in. Children will receive specific instructions about this. Foam that glows in the dark is available for an additional $25 fee per round.
- Foam is safe and non-toxic.
- “Glow” foam is also available with advance ordering.
- Parents are welcome to take pictures.